Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Big Van


I was sad to see her go, but our family has just outgrown my little red Jeep. We now have a Dodge Caravan Minivan. I really like it and we went for our first family ride today. Jake keeps insisting on going down to the garage just to play in the van. I think he likes it, and he drew this today. I asked him what it was, although I had a clue. He said "Big Car!" I was especially amazed when I asked him what the various dots were inside. Those are Mommy, Daddy, Baby Brother and Jake.

This isn't much of an update, as I am still in limbo waiting for things to happen and getting in touch with various resources. Jake continues to improve his vocabulary and the different approaches we are using to help him along are really working. If I weren't so exhausted from the weekend, I'd go into more detail. More to come soon!