Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We are grateful to receive.....


I just had to post about Ariane's knitting. I can't knit.. but I LOVE knitted things. She made the boys the most amazing socks... I LOVE my woolie socks, but socks for little boys are impossible to find! There are actually two pair for Manny, but I think the blue ones are on him right now, as he's in the backyard with Steve. They're superwash wool even!

Steve got this awesome hat. I think my Dad needs one of these!


I'm getting a pair of absolutely gorgeous fingerless gloves (I saw one, but they're still being knitted.) I can't imagine how a mama with a full time job and two kids might have ran out of time to knit. I LOVE you Ariane.

Ok, and here's just some more fun video of the holidays, just for fun:

First, one of the boy's presents from Granny and Pops. Jake LOVES it. They also got them a large therapy ball (thank goodness, because ours got busted). Their gift to Steve and I was a membership to the Creative Discovery Museum. WHOOHOO! We actually used it yesterday and they had a blast.


And, NOWHERE else will do for Jake, not even his very very favorite places. I actually made the mistake of telling him where we were going a day in advance. Sheesh at the meltdowns! I won't do that again.


And lastly... Jake's latest food obsession. Don't you just love the way he says 'sushi sandwich'?


Ok, that's all for now. BTW. I truly appreciate all the friends who follow my blog and offer us support whenever we've had a rough time. Some of you call or write me every single time I post, and you just don't know how much that means to me. I don't know what we'd do without the people who are interested and involved on a day-to-day basis. So many friends and family members called, texted and FB'd on Christmas day (sorry that we were in the woods and couldn't reply, we love you all and heard everyone). Hope everyone has a great new years celebration.